Hi all, hope you guys are doing well.
Over the last 2 months, we have seen a great rally in the majority of the indices, except one - The IT index. Read this post to find out why I think IT is going to pump soon!
1. The IT index has been strongly underperforming the benchmark as well as all other sectoral indices for the last few months. I have taken the June...
Multiple bullish signs clearly evident in the chart
- The structure of Higher Highs and Higher Lows
- Price Volume Analysis showing clear bullish volumes (volume increase on up move and decline on down move)
- Reversal Action and spike in volume at trendline support repeatedly
- Price Action and slope of the buying wave and selling wave comparison
- A Pennant...
1. Powergrid breaking out of consolidation. This looks to be typical Wyckoff re-accumulation tilted to upwards.
2. Its also out performing the NIFTY 500 Index, which means it has high RS.
3. Short term price target of 25 % is achievable and near term target of 40% is possible.
NIFTY ENERGY is leading NIFTY 500 benchmark. Breakout from a small consolidation seen in the week of 28 March 2022. Good sector to pick names like TATA POWER, Adani green, Reliance, Powergrid and NTPC as these have momentum.
Selling Climax (SC) -
Selling Climax is a pattern in Accumulation phase characterized by a sharp selloff. It takes place before the Preliminary Support or PS. It indicates that selling pressure has reached a stage in which panic selling by the public will be absorbed by Big Institutional players or Smart money traders.
Automatic Rally (AR)...
Varroc Engineering is focused on designing, manufacturing and supplying exterior lighting systems, plastic and polymer components, and electrical and electronics components
Market Cap : 5000cr Market Cap set your positions accordingly
Sector : Auto Ancillary
VARROC ENGINEERING is in a 4 month trading range, the analysis done above is through Wyckoff method and we...
Wyckoffian Accumulation structure in JD weekly chart can see a big rally in months ahead with the cause being built from the accumulation range, although SL will have to be wide(recent pivot/swing low) so position size need to be adjusted accordingly
Wyckoff developed a price action market theory which is still a leading principle in today's trading practice.
The Wyckoff method states that the price cycle of a traded instrument consists of 4 stages – Accumulation, Markup, Distribution, and MarkDown.