About meI am a full time trader and a trainer into equity market. I have been in the market over a decade. I analyze charts from various perspective by keeping price action & option statistics in focus.
some observations on Reliance:
1. Reliance got a close (2,408) below all key Key moving averages
2. Moreover, a prominent Harmonic pattern's "B" stands at 2,426. If prices start traveling below this, we have deeper short targets till 1900.
3. Weekly Swing high being 2,626
4. Reliance has given 4th consecutive close in Red. (Can...
CNX Infra is showing fatigue on a weekly chart with a massive downside. Pay attention to its components. Counters within are subject to sell on rising, rather than buy on dips.
1. Voltas respecting 21 EMA
2. An unfilled Gap stays at 1040 and has a tremendous confluence of downwards trendline, gap area, and a 50% retracement of the current downswing.
3. SL being 903 on a closing basis.
4. Buy on dips as near as 910-920 level
On Weekly Chart:
1. Pin Bar at crucial 65EMA (Bullish Set-up)
2. Breaking in horizontal Channel having targets towards upper band of the channel
On Daily Chart:
1. Spent 5 days at around 233EMA (We can consider it as a base)
2. Wolfe Wave establishes if trades and closes above 214. It has a TGT of 255 (Around 20% upside). Please refer Pink Line
Havells weekly chart. Lots of call writing at upper levels. Ideal level to short as near as 1200. Try to avoid buying the strength or shorting the weakness. Do opposite with least SL (1.8% min) coz of its volatile nature.
A good portfolio bet.
While Disney Star retained their Indian sub-continent TV rights, the most sought-after India digital rights deal was acquired by the Reliance-backed Viacom18 at a whopping Rs 48,390 crore (Rs 143.34 crore per match),
which also won the non-exclusive Package C.
Package D with a base price of Rs 3 crore per game with overseas TV and Digital...
1. 16,000 is a historical long term level where a lots of churning taken place earlier. This is the level where long term portfolio were built.
2. If by chance we happen to see NIFTY at around this level again, initiative buyers are expected to pounce.
3. POC of weekly volume profile also suggest the same level.
4. Start accumulating NIFTY...