Bitcoin at Triangle Pattern

KUCOIN:BTCUSDT   Bitcoin / Tether
#Bitcoin 1hr. #TA at @binance
Right now as per 1 hour chart #BTC movement is slowly following #TrianglePattern and pattern will break soon on 13th March at 5:30 AM with 80% chance to Downtrend but 20% chance to $21.5k Can also retest..!


The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.