1. Commodity business? Think again!
2. Cosmo Films reports 109 pc increase in PAT for FY21.
3. Going forward chemicals business is going to be the differentiator for the company.
4. Pet care will be a value addition soon.
5. Both Chemicals and Pet care businesses will be demerged in due course to unlock the value. (Cosmo Ferrites is another group company; so...
1. Very good financial
2. No debt
3. Company entering into gold, silver & diamond jewellery loans
4.Currently operating in Maharashtra and now entering Gujarat and Rajasthan.
5. Credit rating of IVR BBB- with an outlook stable on its long-term bank facilities of Rs20cr by Infomerics Valuation & Rating Private Limited.
6. Experienced promoters, Comfortable Capital...
1. Kriti Nutrients is a manufacturer of Soya value-added products, used in the pharmaceutical application, food and edible refined oil. Market cap - 191 cr; PE 9.52; EPS - 4.17.
2. Atul Singh ASAN's pick. Spotted by him first and excellent study by him on twitter.
3. Company doing sales ~600Cr.
4. Return on Equity at 25% and Return on Capital Employed 27%.
1. Current year sales trending at 600 crores. EBITDA at 28 crores.
2. Launched new line of anti-infective clothing which it believes will be in demand going forward
3. From yarn to fabric to stitching & sealing of PPE Suits,JCT Mills,Phagwara is doing it all in-house,following WHO guidelines.
4. JCT is making amazing PPE equipment ! They have risen from the ashes...
CVL = CDSL Ventures Limited
First KYC registration agency registered with SEBI
Enjoys Market share of 60%
Revenue from the online data storage segment stood at Rs 368mn-(16.4% of overall revenue)
Revenue from CVL has witnessed a robust 24.4% CAGR over FY16-20
CVL received the approval to go live from the competent authority as a local Authentication User Agency...
1. Fundamentally strong company.
2. Back to back quarters good results.
3. Trading at half its book value
4. PE = 6
5. TTM EPS= 10.66
6. Grossly undervalued company.
7. Historic supply squeeze is driving Tin prices up. Has reached 10yr high.
8. Technically on the verge of break out.
9. Demand for Tin in the packaging space.
10. Stock can be a 5x to 10x...