2. Back to back quarters good results.
3. Trading at half its book value
4. PE = 6
5. TTM EPS= 10.66
6. Grossly undervalued company.
7. Historic supply squeeze is driving Tin prices up. Has reached 10yr high.
8. Technically on the verge of break out.
9. Demand for Tin in the packaging space.
10. Stock can be a 5x to 10x multibagger from here.
12. At current market cap of 70.8 Cr it is 1/4th of sales.
13. FY21 EPS should >15. FY22 should do >20
14.Dividend paying company
Mar 2021 Tin is trading at $27.75 per Kg.