We had given a view on 1st Jan. This is in continuation of that view...
Nifty 13800 Put short Update
Suggested sell between 60-80
The position is active and is in profit.
Looking at the Options trade Data for January 01 , 2021,
- Retail participants are looking more optimistic and
- FIIs and Proprietary traders are going preservative
(message in private to know more)
One may Consider adding a sell Call position
Strike Price : 14200 Call Option
The strategy is best suited for a range bound movement.
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this for educational purpose
- Any decision you take, you need to take responsibility for the same
- It's your hard earned money. Treat it wisely
- Trade / Invest keeping in mind your trading style, goals and objectives, time horizon & risk tolerance
- if trading in F&O, understand that F&O trading involves risk
- Do take proper risk management measures
- Do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be
Nifty 13800 Put option CMP 3.15
Nifty 14200 Call option CMP 32
The strategy is is profit of Rs 5613/- per strategy lot
Happy trading...!!! 😊
Rather than looking at specific target numbers, of all, you know very well, I am more interested in managing situations and being profitable in different case scenarios...
That's precisely the reason why I prefer Option strategies over Futures trade. Yes profits are limited but, I don't have to worry about specific numbers to be profitable.
Also, this is a follow up idea, as suggested in the Headline.
For more details, you need to check my previous post. Link for the same is provided in Related ideas.
I have mentioned that yellow trendline and green trendline would likely provide support
Again specific Levels are also mentioned in the 01 Jan Post
Important levels for January 01 , 2021
Important support levels : 13935 / 13904 / 13882 / 13829
Important levels on the upside : 14036 / 14063 / 14085 / 14129
More so, here too, I have clearly mentioned my best case scenario is a range bound set up that I am looking at...
How much more clear you want me to be...?
Read both the ideas and then co-relate and I am sure you would get the whole picture