Note this is not a recommendation for any trade. But just an analysis of Index F&O trade data for today.
Trading in & Options involves real money and is very risky. It is like a 3 way fight between retail traders, FIIs and Proprietary traders.
In a war, it is important to understand your opposition's strength and weakness. In many war history, we can take lessons, that if you understand your opposition well, you can have a better chance of winning even if you are not as strong as them.
This is to help you understand how various market participants have positioned themselves for tomorrow.
• Retail participants added Net 2.22 K Long contracts & squared off Net 1.39 K Short contracts
• FIIs squared off Net 19.37 K Long contracts & added Net 6.93 K Short contracts
• Pro traders added Net 17.79 K Long contracts & squared off Net 3.77 K Short Contracts
• Retail traders added Net 6.38 Lakh Call Longs & added Net 4.44 Lakh Call shorts
• FIIs added Net 14.49 K Call Longs & added Net 70.54 K Call short
• Pro traders added Net 61.48 K Call Longs & added Net 1.99 Lakh Call shorts
• Retail traders squared off Net 14.61 K Put Long & added Net 68.42 K Put shorts
• FIIs added Net 39.89 K Put Long & added Net 13.69 K Put shorts
• Pro traders added Net 61.98 K Put Long & squared off Net 359 Put Short contracts
Retail Participants added Index Long and exited from Short positions and in Options are massively inclined towards Positive bias by being Net Call Buyers and Net Put sellers (bias is )
FIIs on the other hand exited from Index Long and added Index Short positions and in Options are Net Call sellers and Net Put buyers
Pro traders have taken long position in Index and exited from Short positions. However, in Options they have a net position. They are major Net Call sellers and Net Put buyers
PCR is at 0.81
Today Nifty index has formed a . However it traded most part of the day around 15820 odd levels (3 hourly candles have a close at 15825, 15821, 15820) and then it fell back to close at 15752.
Prima facie looks like buyers of today are at risk.
In our last Game of Positions, we saw FIIs winning the battle by leaps and bounds. Let's see what we have in store tomorrow.
on the lower side 15680 / 15628 / 15450
on the upper side 15820 / 15865 / 15915
Trust you find it useful.
Take care & safe trading...!!!
For trading ideas you can see the links below
In the last 2 days, you all have seen who was the beneficial player with the Index movement.
So which side were you on... were you trading with them or fighting against them?
This is where Data analysis is crucial. It may not be helpful all the time, but when it does gives us cues, what the people with power are doing... you can position accordingly and make a killing out of it...
Like & Follow