Prima facie based on F&O data analysis, not expecting any fire crackers tomorrow.
Nifty expiry looks likely to be subdued in the range of 16190-16302.
Extended range could be 16160-16330
Take care and plan your trade responsibly
Let me go by Disclaimer
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this for educational purpose
- Data is dynamic and can change in no time
- Any decision you take, you need to take responsibility for the same
- It's your hard earned money. Treat it wisely
- Trade / Invest keeping in mind your trading style, goals and objectives, time horizon & risk tolerance
- if trading in F&O, understand that F&O trading involves risk
- Do take proper risk management measures
- Do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be
Nifty at extended upper end of the range...
One may Consider the following strategy
Sell 16500 Call option 26 August expiry currently around 100
Nifty 16500 Call option closed in profit at 76
16500 Call Option update 60.80
One may consider to book profits and enjoy the week end